Ask questions, share tips & talk about anything art related!

The Beach Party ! at it’s new home ..

Feels amazing to receive the photo of your painting at its new home, and the collector choosing to place the painting first ! even before unpacking.. ☺️❤️

Warmth versus Cold: snow in the desert

This work is an experiment with a pour using acrylic, mixed with gold and black enamel paint. I have made pours using these different types of pao t before, but recently attended a workshop in which I experimented with acrylics usi g floetrol. It did seem to me though that a lot of paint is wasted this way, and anyway I prefer to work o to my pours with added layers and media. But I do plan to experiment still more....

Posted in Discussion by Dancingdots
My first commissioned Logo Dot painting

Hi everyone,

I finished my first Logo Dot Painting....customer is happy ......I always feel I can do better and I will once i figure out the best way to market Logo Art?

Ideas and help would be highly appreciated.

Juanita

Posted in Discussion by Dancingdots
Should I do more of these?

I usually paint (dot painting) women's bodies and abstracts. But I tried this.Please let me know what you think.

Error while uploading new Artwork!

Hi friends,

I have not been able to upload my art due to an error .. anyone else facing this issue 😢

Posted in Discussion by niloo56710
My new post

Hello artistes

welcome to lilygallery and I’m happy to be part of the artistes community at Bidgala!

‘Incomplete’ Onboarding due to Stripe

Hi All,

Do we have any artist from India here who has successfully completed his/her Onboarding with Stripe Account ?

kindly let me know..

thanks,

Aatmica

Posted in Discussion by as1454
Art during Covid

Hey,

Just read this article about creating art during hard times. Its super interesting, I would recommend.

Here is the link: https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/art-during-the-time-of-coronavirus/

New Selling Artist

Would love to meet other artists, and collaborate. Please check out my work as well!

Favorite place to draw inspiration?

I love hearing artists talk about their inspirations. Where do you find yours most often or where is your favorite?