Success! Redirecting you...
1. ARTnews, first published in 1902 and based in New York City, is the oldest and most circulated visual art magazine in the world. Between its print edition and a growing digital presence, this magazine covers art news from ancient to contemporary times and reports on art issues, trends, and events that shape the art community around the globe. ARTnews publishes articles in different formats, such as investigative reports, art exhibition reviews, artists and collectors profiles, and many more.
If you are an art lover who wants to stay up to date with the magazine’s articles and publications, you can subscribe to their newsletter and receive all the latest updates.
2. Dazed is a British magazine that covers a variety of topics such as music, fashion, and literature, with a section specifically dedicated to art and photography. In this section, you can read all about the latest art trends, artist spotlights, art exhibitions, and many more.
While visiting the art and photography section of the magazine’s website is the easiest way to read all the art-related articles, you can also follow the magazine’s Facebook page.
3. The Art Newspaper, founded in 1990 and based in London and New York City, is a monthly print publication with an online news service, as well as a daily newsletter and a weekly podcast. The newspaper covers news about the visual arts related to politics, economics, law, the art market, the environment, and different cultural policies.
4. Art Reveal is an online contemporary art magazine dedicated to promoting and publishing independent artists from all countries and different genres of visual art. Each digital issue of the magazine features different contemporary artists, their artistic statements, and works of art to help them promote their artworks to a broad public.
5. ArtReview, founded in 1949 and based in London, is one of the world’s most prominent contemporary art magazines. It is dedicated to expanding the audience and reach of contemporary art, as well as exploring the ways in which it interacts with culture and society. ArtReview publishes nine issues a year, and the magazine’s website features arts and cultural news articles, opinion pieces, videos, podcasts, artist projects, as well as articles from the latest printed issues.
The magazine also organizes and hosts events such as talks and screenings, both in London and around the world. Additionally, it curates live events for nonprofit organizations and art festivals. If you’re an art lover interested in contemporary art, you can sign up for ArtReview’s newsletter and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.